- TRIO Asymmetric 2-Piece 3-Stage Lift Arms with your choice of TA, RA, FA Adapters with 10,000 lbs. capacity.
- Direct Drive Hydraulic Cylinders
- Hydraulic Safety System Automatic All Positions
- Oversized carriages spread the load out across the column to reduce the overall load on the lift.
- Rubber Door Guards to protect against door damage
- Hydraulic Hoses Routed Inside Columns for Protection
- Single Point Lock Release to unlock both columns from one side.
- Heavy Duty Arm Restraint System with oversized steel gears, pins and springs for trouble free operation.
- Swing Arm Restraints Automatic Locking Above 2 1/2″
- Padded Overhead Shut Off Bar to protect vehicle
- Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene Slide Blocks
- Powder Coated BLUE Paint Finish, also available in RED
- Anchor Bolts Included
|Capacity||10,000 lbs.||10,000 lbs.||10,000 lbs.|
|Rise||78″||82 1/2″||73 1/8″|
|Overall Height||11′ 8 1/2″||11′ 8 1/2″||11′ 8 1/2″|
|Required Ceiling Height||12′||12′||12′|
|Overall Width||11′ 5 3/8″||11′ 5 3/8″||11′ 5 3/8″|
|Drive-Thru Width||95 1/4″||95 1/4″||95 1/4″|
|Front Arm Min/Max||21 3/4″ – 43 1/2″||20 1/2″ – 40 3/4″||20 1/2″ – 40 3/4″|
|Rear Arm Min/Max||37″ – 61″||34 1/2″ – 58 1/4″||34 1/2″ – 58 1/4″|
|Min. Adapter Height||4 3/4″||4 1/8″||3 31/32″|
|Max Adapter Height||10 1/4”||5 3/8″||5 1/4″|
|Motor||2 HP||2 HP||2 HP|
|Time of Full Rise/Decent||45 secs./40 secs.||45 secs./40 secs.||45 secs./40 secs.|
|Min. Bay Size||12’x24′||12’x24′||12’x24′|
- Set of Four Round Adapters for use on TRIO arms. (T100272)
- Set of Four Thread-Up Truck Adapters for use on TRIO arms. (T100273)
- Set of Four Flip-up Adapters for use on TRIO arms. (T100274)
- Adapter Extension Kit for use on RA/TA TRIO arm Lift Models. (T100271)
- Door Defender (N823)
- Tool Holder (FA5191)
- Air/Electric Utility Box (FA5911BK)
- Base Plate Cover (N539)
Three-Stage/Front and Rear arms:
The patented TRIOTM Series provides three stages of configurations and flexibility in a two-piece low-profile arm design. With lifting capabilities of 10,000 lbs., Rotary engineers have created a three-stage asymmetrical arm that accommodates a wider range of vehicles.
Lift Safety Standards:
Most of our Rotary’s lifts are third party tested by ETL and certified by ALI to meet or exceed strict ANSI standards such as cable cut and deformation tests. Be sure the lift you buy has the gold ALI/ETL label that assures your lift has been tested to meet these standards.
We offer drop shipping from the manufacturer to your address. Buyer MUST have their own offloading equipment such as a forklift. Tailgate service is not supported.
- SPOA10-TRIO-FA (Trio-Arms with Flip-up Adapters)
- SPOA10-TRIO-RA (Trio-Arms with Round Adapters)
- SPOA10-TRIO-TA (Trio-Arms with Truck Adapters)